Schedule of Events:
Friday, May 11th
- 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm, check in at DMYC Clubhouse
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm, Friday Night Social Hour with Complimentary Appetizers, BYOB Cocktails
- 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm, Friday Night Music & Bonfire Hotdogs and S’more’s provided Michael Powers will be performing
Saturday, May 12th
- 8 am to 10 am, complimentary breakfast – Des Moines Marina Cabana
- 10 am to 2 pm, relax and enjoy town or organized activity
- 3:00 pm, South Sound Ceremony – all officers in dress whites
- 5:00 pm, Saturday Night Social Hour (BYOB)
- 6:00 pm, Mardi Gras Themed Dinner/Dance. $30 per person
- 7:30 pm-11:30 pm, Dance to The FunAddicts
Sunday, May 13th
- 9:00 am, Mothers Day Breakfast at the Des Moines Yacht Club
- $6 per person
March 23rd 2019 from 7AM to 2 PM
Registration deadline is Saturday, March 17th 2018
Mail Registration form and check payable “DMYC First Mates” to:
Joy Feider/ Swap Meet
22737 Marine View Drive S
Des Moines WA 98198
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SPACES AVAILABLE
Indoor spaces – $35.00 rental fee
- Indoor spaces are approx. 7X9 feet, 5ft round banquet tables provided with 2
Outdoor spaces – $15.00 rental fee (reduced fee for being outside)
- Outdoor spaces are about 10X20 feet, on gravel, no tables available.
- Oversized items such as small boats, dinghies, large tools and trailers are good for Outdoor space rentals.
- Tents are OK, must bring own.
Commercial Vendors $ 100 . 00/Indoor; $ 75 . 00/Outdoor
- The DMYC First Mates want to maintain the spirit of this event to provide individual boaters and boating clubs a venue for buying and selling used boat items. Spaces for Commercial/Business vendors are limited .
If you want more than one space, please complete one form for each space
Make checks payable to: DMYC First Mates
Call Todd (206) 400-7282, or email
Complete the form online and mail the check to the address above
DMYC -Marine Swap Meet Website Flyer
We are happy to launch our new member-focused website. Take a look around and let us know what you think by posting a comment to our feedback section.