Welcome to the Des Moines Yacht Club situated on the Puget Sound since 1957 and boasting more than 300 memberships. Our club, originally known as The Vagabond Outboard Boating Club, is steps from the beautiful City Marina, restaurants and shops. Our 3,600 sq ft club house is host to frequent balls, parties and weddings.
The DMYC principal goals are to intertwine beginning members with the seasoned, promote camaraderie, share boating experiences, provide a family safe environment, respect and encourage all levels of boaters, and enjoy exploring the Puget Sound.
The reasons to join our club are abundant
- Seasonal events and family activities
- Monthly cruises to destinations throughout the Puget Sound
- Centrally located between Seattle and Olympia
- Private boat launch with wash down station
- Dry storage for 100 boats
- Reciprocal privileges in Puget Sound and the San Juan Islands
- Free showers, ice and WiFi
- Facility rental at a discounted rate for members
- Enjoy the second story lounge and outdoor deck, with a mini kitchen and spectacular sweeping views of the Puget Sound
- Marine repair facilities nearby
For Membership information, just click the Membership button on our Home Page… or contact